The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Allow project to be in multiple folders Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

When it's natural (I think) to use folder structure for "area's of responsibility", the following problem shows up: sometimes project belongs in multiple area's. For example, "organize books" project belongs to "Self-development > Reading" area, but also to "Housekeeping" area, since the project involves buying new bookshelf and as a result making the house nicer and more organized.
So I would like to be able to put a project in several folders.
But on the other hand I remember having the same problem in LifeBalance, so maybe it's just me :/

Does it sound reasonable to others? Am I still on the GTD path? :)

Ksenia.

Last edited by ksenia; 2007-06-03 at 10:53 AM..