The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

There should be a miscallaneous or 'none' context setting Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I think this would be a nice additional feature.

I think the best title for this context I've seen is "Anywhere". Meaning, "I can do this anywhere". Also, several of us have suggested that the "Anywhere" context show up in location searches for Nearby.

That is a good suggestion. I will put that as a context.

What's the Nearby function?

I created an context named "unfiled" and use that. It's like "Miscellaneous" but for contexts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdesouza View Post
I think this would be a nice additional feature.