The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Request: Display time above date (or today, tomorrow) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When you have several tasks on the same day it would be useful to know when they are due.

At the moment I am looking at a screen with four tasks on it al all of them say "tomorrow"

I know that one is at 9am , another is at 10am, another is at midday and another is at 5pm.

They display in time order but the precise time is what I need OmniFocus to tell me. I solely rely on my OmniFocus for iphone because I do not have a Mac (against office policy)

Warm regards/gary

Gary, we've got a feature request open on adding that info to the list views in the app. I'll attach your post so the rest of the team knows you'd like to see this added, as well. Thanks!

Hi Brian

I think when there are multiple activities for the same day, this becomes essential

The good thing is that the screen space is there just waiting for the time to be displayed

Warm regards/gary

wow that is what i am waitting.
and When is this updated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawacts View Post
wow that is what i am waitting.
and When is this updated?
Feature request means they got it noted down that there's a user interest in this. Since there are numerous requests and all take their time, order of working on those requests is in part determined by the amount of people who express interest in a particular feature.

I easy words: the more people say "I want that" the better chances are that it will happen sooner and not later. No guarantee there of course since other things might be of higher importance. Best way to say "I want that" is by sending a feature request email to support.