The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Hidden items Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Given that no one else seems to have posted this problem this long after a release, I'm sure it's me missing something and that scores of you will jump in to show me the way.

When I set up Omnifocus on my Mac, I, having never used the software before, made some organizational decisions (eg, setting up projects and contexts) that I would now like to revise, but when I go to delete certain projects or contexts, I get a message that I would also be deleting some "hidden items." I'm reluctant to do that without knowing what those hidden items are.

The questions then: How do I make hidden items visible? Once visible, can I move them to another context or project and hide them again? (I'm assuming most of these are items that have been completed, put on hold, etc.)

Believe it or not, I've searched support for "hidden items" and am coming up with very little, certainly not the answers to my questions.