The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Feature Request: Date Added Column Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Along with start and due dates, it would be helpful for me to have a date added column. I use OmniFocus heavily to delegate tasks and to track things I'm waiting for. I want a quick scan of when I added a particular action. I know I can open the inspector or sort by date added, but I want the ability to see this information while I sorted by more pertinent information-- context.

I'm going to file a feature request. If you like this idea, do likewise.

Thanks,
Steve