The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Repeating actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I'm new to Omnifocus, so apologies in advance. This is a simple issue but I can't get it to work how I want. I have a group of actions that I do every weekday morning. I want to tick them as done, then have them repeat tomorrow morning. I have a project which is not set to repeat and doesn't have a start or due date. In that project I have a list of actions that also have no start or due date, but they are set to repeat on weekdays. So I tick of the actions when I complete them, expecting them to be to do again tomorrow. The problem is they aren't. They stay ticked. Is there a way to do this? It seems pretty basic to me, but this is doing my head in. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

dave

Dave, sorry for the trouble here; we'll be happy to help. It's probably going to be easiest if you can send a couple of screenshots to our support folks. If you contact them via email, we can help sort this out without posting a bunch of screenshots of your database on the forums...