The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sidebar view = Pending. What is it? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I noticed this view in the sidebar view called "Pending"? What is that intended for? What's the difference between that and "on hold".

And finally, how do you set something to pending? Right clicking does not reveal a way to put something on pending the same way you would put something on hold?

thanks for any responses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug0915 View Post
I noticed this view in the sidebar view called "Pending"? What is that intended for? What's the difference between that and "on hold".

And finally, how do you set something to pending? Right clicking does not reveal a way to put something on pending the same way you would put something on hold?

thanks for any responses!
I believe Pending is for things which have a start date in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentajones View Post
I believe Pending is for things which have a start date in the future.
You are correct.