The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Advice please on Home<->iPhone<->Work workflow Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I want to have my personal tasks and work tasks on my iPhone but I would prefer not to have personal tasks transferred to my work Mac as I'm in an open environment with others having acces to my desktop. Also, while it is my own initiative to use OF for my work, it would be useful if colleagues could have access to my work-related database. I'm prepared to buy mobileme or another copy of OF if this is the solution.