The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Custom Perspectives Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I can't seen to figure out how to sync custom perspectives to my iphone. I have read though the manual and gone to the forum looking for a solution and have as of yet not found one. The directions in the manual and on the site do not seem to be clear as to how to set this up.

I currently have omnifocus installed on a mac mini, macbook pro and my iphone all syncing to the omni server. I am aware that custom perspectives do not sync to the omnifocus server for iphone, but when I try to sync with the mac directly while connected to the same wifi network It does not show up on the iphone when searching.

Your help would be much appreciated.

I think it might be that your perspectives are Project based. Unfortunately project based perspectives won't sync with the iPhone.

As a test just try creating a context based one and then sync and you should see it appear on your iPhone

You might be able to get around this restriction by focusing on the projects your interested in, and then creating a context based perspective sorted by project.