The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iPhone backup to text file? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have to send my ipod to Apple to be repaired. Is there a way to back up my next actions and context lists so that I can access them while my ipod is away? Maybe to a text file?
Any solution is welcome.

This is one of the ideas we have open in our development database, but there are a number of requests that have more customers attached. (We try to give popular requests priority, so our updates improve the app for as many customers as we can manage.)

I'll add you to this item in the development database, though, so the rest of the team will know you'd like to see this added in the future...

One possibility I forgot to mention: if you have access to a Mac, you could run that version of OmniFocus in trial mode, sync your information over, and then export your information to a text file from the Mac app.

It's probably going to be easiest to help you through that process if you give us a call at 800.315.6664. Hope this helps!