The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Syncing with iCal-Server-Calendars Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello!

First of all, OF is great!

Since a few days we use iCal Server (on 10.5 Server) to schedule group events. I am managing ToDos for about 6 people. So it seems to be a great way to sync Next Actions via iCal to the individual calendars on iCal Server. But the shared calendars don't appear in OF Sync-Preference.
In iSync I can select them and sync to my mobile phone, so it seems like an simple setting (for me) to show them up in OF.
Any hope for this to appear in 1.0?
Many Thanks

Matthias