The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Embedded pdf documents are squished Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to embed a pdf graphic in OmniOutliner 3 and it always compresses the graphic vertically and leaves as much space as if the document had not been squished. I test this by printing to Preview or printing to my HP 2840 postscript printer. This happens if the source of the pdf is a printed selection in Excel (I'm trying to get a table into OO3) that I crop in Preview, or other text documents (such as pdf latex, which always produces good pdf).

Any suggestions?
Thanks, in advance, Gordon

Unfortunately cropping in Preview doesn't produce a cropped image but rather the full image with cropping data. You'll notice that the file size doesn't change after the crop.

I suggest saving the image as a PNG and then cropping it.