The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Help - lost access to data with latest sneaky peek Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just installed the latest sneaky peek in anticipation of using Omnifocus on my iPhone as well as my desktop.

When I installed, the initial startup screen helpfully offered to move my data from its custom location to the standard location. I clicked "move" thinking that somehow I had managed to move my data in an unintended way.

But now I just have the initial default data, and all my existing files are not seen in Omnifocus.

And, contrary to the help file, there's no longer a "change database" section in the general preferences.

Is this a known problem? I have a backup of my data and I'd be happy to try restoring it.

Was able to restore data via "backup restore" and I'm up and running again. The problem seems to be that the "upgrade data" pop-up didn't appear.

There's still no way to change data store location on the "general" pref. page.