The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iPhone app crashes after 3.1.2 update Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi all,

I recently updated my iPhone to the 3.1.2 version. Ever since the update, the Omnifocus app has been crashing quite a bit. Prior to the update, I did not have a single crash with this great app.

The crashes occur when the app is attempting to sync and while in the "Nearby" feature. It happens 100% of the time I open the app while in "Nearby" mode, so I obviously have to move back to the homescreen prior to closing the app. Although this isn't critical, it's definitely a large hindrance to me, as I prefer to open the app while in Nearby mode.

My app version is 1.5.3, which I understand should have resolved the "Nearby" crash issue. But I'm wondering if the 3.1.2 update affected the app somehow, and if so, is there currently a fix in the work?

Please let me know.

Thanks!