The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workspaces Shortcut: F1, F2, etc ? Help! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I was wondering if for some reason F1, F2, F3, etc. of Workspaces on OW does not actually work? On my Macbook I have F1-F2 for dimming/brightening the screen F3-Mute, F4 for Lower Volume, F5 for Raise Volume, F6 Num Lock, F9-F12 for Dashboard and Expose.

So the workaround is to only make F7 and F8 functional? Could I just hit Commad-F1?

Believe it or not I just discovered workspaces, and WOW. Thanks for the help anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcspascua View Post
Hi,

I was wondering if for some reason F1, F2, F3, etc. of Workspaces on OW does not actually work? On my Macbook I have F1-F2 for dimming/brightening the screen F3-Mute, F4 for Lower Volume, F5 for Raise Volume, F6 Num Lock, F9-F12 for Dashboard and Expose.

So the workaround is to only make F7 and F8 functional? Could I just hit Commad-F1?

Believe it or not I just discovered workspaces, and WOW. Thanks for the help anyone.
Try holding down the Function key, bottom left ... it turns the F-keys back into normal function keys.

:-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiamenese View Post
Try holding down the Function key, bottom left ... it turns the F-keys back into normal function keys.

:-)
You Sir, are amazing. Thank you kindly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcspascua View Post
You Sir, are amazing. Thank you kindly!
No, not amazing; just someone who's been using Mac portables longer than he cares to remember. :)