The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Have You Attempted a Weekly Review on the iPad? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was perusing through these OF forums and decided to re-hatch this thread.

I've sold my iPad 1 since, considering i'll be starting UCLA this coming fall.....

....however, I truly miss my iPad. I managed to perform numerous Weekly Reviews and came out feeling great about them all. I'd love to get an iPad again though considering i'll be starting university soon for the 1st time, I think i'll stick to OF on my MacBook Pro and iPhone.

As an advice to all those who've done a WR on the iPad; I wish you the best of luck in all your successful outcomes and genuinely encourage you to delve head first into the OmniFocus app on iPad as it's truly served me well.

On a personal note, I believe i'll be tackling UCLA on my MacBook Pro and iPhone for the first quarter till Apple comes out with a Retina Display iPad 3.

All the best,

HappyDude