The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A site only available to Safari? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The "Toys R Us Toy Guide for differently-abled kids" catalog online isn't showing. Reports "website not found" in OmniWeb 5.8. Safari 3 and the Webkit nightlies show the site without trouble.

http://toysrus.richfx.com/catalog_to...bled_06_t.html

IE, FF and Opera also fail to show the site.

It seems to be working for me. Is it just the flash applet that doesn't show for you or does the whole page not work?

Does flash work for you on other sites?

Funny enough, I'm getting the error in Safari. I'm leaning towards unreliable site or some weird configuration on their end that is causing this. If the 404 appears, I can reload a few times and it will eventually appear for me. This is happening in both Safari and OmniWeb.

Flash works for me at other sites in OmniWeb.

Attached is what I see in OmniWeb vs. Safari. I'm still unable to get it to come up in OmniWeb, it appears in Safari reliably.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 12.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	833   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 14.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	834  

For me, initially it would only give me the Toys'R'Us logo in the top right. Thinking it might be due to my ad blocking prefs I switched off ad blocking and then I got the error page. Then I turned on accept cookies for the site as well, and it started working without any problems.

In other words, it might be a cookie and/or ad blocking preference setting that is causing the problems for you.