The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Book: Creating Flow with OmniFocus (Feedback request) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi Everyone,

For the last 9 or 10 months, I've been working on a book presently titled, Creating Flow with OmniFocus. It is designed to take a user from the basics of OmniFocus through an advanced usage that incorporates horizons of focus, best practices, using templates, among other ideas. It uses how the mind thinks about projects and tasks towards building a working system.

I would like to give out 4 copies for the purpose of receiving feedback, comments, and criticisms. ... (all copies given out.)

The book is not ready for public release, but it does have a solid structure at this point. Publishing, format, pricing, etc are still all up in the air.

Thanks!
- Kourosh

Update:

I've given out all the copies. Thanks to everyone who's offered!

I'll keep everyone updated as to how the book is progressing.

- Kourosh

Last edited by Kourosh; 2010-09-08 at 08:55 AM..