The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

sp7 - my favicons went away and don't work Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The release notes for sp6 say that favicons are working. When I installed sp7, all my favicons went away. I thought they would reappear, but my favorites bar is populated with some purple bookmarks, some blue globes (old OW icon), and two correct favicons from sites I added to see if they would work at all.

This forum site is one of the places whose favicon has become inoperable. The Yahoo favicon makes its way onto the history items, but it won't stick on my bookmarks. Perhaps this is caused by my blocking third-party images? But the favicon doesn't work at spacew either (http://www.spacew.com/). It just doesn't display even though it exists.

Last edited by bethkatz17582; 2006-04-28 at 01:46 PM.. Reason: fix grammar