The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Omnifocus iPad-- iCal advice Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I understand how to use omnifocus. ( GTD)
I understand the iCal, and it is use for scheduled appointments only and that you should not put your task on the calendar.
I like to see a calendar next to my task and projects so I may determine what my schedule looks like and how to spread it out within that week or month.

After brainstorming and reviews of my omnifocus plans,
I would place my task/ projects list to the left, and my weekly calendar to the right,
Then inputting my task in the calendar places that I can see to be open and doable time and space.

I almost feel that I want an app that supplies the task management and calendar. But the other apps out there don't compare to omni's functionality.

Could someone please give me some examples of how they schedule and plan with their omnifocus and calendar on a weekly or daily practice .... Please

Thank you