The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Settings on OF for iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
First of all, the application is excellent for an initial release - no wonder you guys won the award at WWDC!

A couple of questions:

1. Is the setting of "Remaining" in projects supposed to not show "On Hold" projects? It seems counterintuitive to me that "Remaining" would not mirror the "Remaining" category on the desktop application.

2. Do you guys intend to sync perspectives? For example, I have a Someday/Maybe perspective with all my on hold projects. Will I be able to review this on OF for iPhone?

3. What is the plan related to sorting a list? This may relate to perspectives but I can not figure it out, especially if you do not have the desktop app.

Thanks.

Peter