The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Can I sort "Due Items" Perspective by context? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm new to figuring out perspectives, so sorry if I'm missing something. I want to print out a to-do list for tomorrow, so I go to the Due Items perspective and pull up my "Due tomorrow" actions. But these are sorted by project, and there is no context option on the "sorted by" drop-down menu. This is not particularly helpful if I have a bunch of phone calls, errands, and work tasks to do that are spread throughout different projects. Is there any other way to filter by due date and context?

Thanks,
Mary