The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

I Really Messed Things Up [Support Ninjas helped fix things, tho. :-)] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Greetings to All!

I was just getting the hang of Omni Focus for Mac and iPhone when I bit the Twinkie. I accidentally deleted a project from my iPhone and threw things out of sync with my i7 MBP runnnig OS 10.6.7. (I'm using the most recent version of OmniFocus.) I tried to sync again to restore the large project, but to no avail. The project was permently gone from my iPhone. Then, I synced and the computer's version lacked the same large project which had been wiped from the iPhone.

I tried to revert to one of the backup files. There was my project in glorius detail, and I still have backup files with the project in it. But i can't get it to sync over to my iPhone or to Mobile Me. Indeed, the copy now on Mobile Me is blank.

I don't seem to know what i'm doing here and everything I try makes things works. I'm going to use OmniOutliner and drag around hardcopy for this one.

Any guidance would be appreicated.

-John