The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iCal reminders sync in OF 1.7? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I don't see any mention of it in the release notes, but I recall Ken saying that they were working on bringing iCal reminder synchronization to the Mac version like it is in the iPhone version. This would mean that when you update the due date on the desktop, you don't have to open OF on the iPhone and sync it to get your reminders in place. Any word?

It didn't make it, expected in a follow-on to 1.7.

Uhhh! That's a bummer! I was waiting desperately for it to show up in one of the sneeky peak versions, and thought it would be in the final version! One feature I am desiring in the worse way! Right now, I am syncing on my iPhone many time manually just have to have the Remidners calendar get updated, and sync back to iCal.

Ah well, I know they wanted to have 1.7 available same-day as Snow Leopard. Hopefully in the next point release...

-gandalf44

ditto