The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mirror iPhone 'perspectives' and icons on Mac Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi

I've been using OmniFocus on my Mac for a while, and now have it on the iPhone. I'm trying to mirror the iPhone 'home page' (see http://www.omnigroup.com/images/appl...eenshot_02.png) perspectives and buttons (e.g. Due Soon and Overdue) on my Mac. Anyone done this?

I understand the interface constraints are always going to make certain things different between the platforms, but would like closer similarity between them in this respect at least - i.e. the same views represented by the same icons.

Regards,

Ian

The OmniFocus 1.5 release candidate already has the buttons for this - customise your toolbar and add them:

Clicking them will bring up similar results to the same headings as on the iPhone.