The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Date due Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have been having issues with the date due function... For example, today is Feb 9, and I just made two tasks due on Fri (Feb 13)... and yet they are not turning orange or showing up in the Due section under "Due Within the Next Week"... My weeks setting is set to default, if that matters... But shouldn't I be able to see everything through at least Friday when I hit the "Due" tab? It's showing things that are due on Wed, by the way. Just not things beyond that. Thanks. I'm a newbie. All help is appreciated.

-Mike

make sure you've given them a context.

Due Within the Next Week means due within the next 7 days, which means 7 * 24 hours. So those tasks won't be Due Within the Next Week until sometime this Friday.

Curt

Hmmm... Thanks for the replies. I do have a context ("Work")... so I don't think that's it...

As for the 7*24 hours thing... Wouldn't this Friday be within 7 days from now.. and if so, it should be showing up right now under "Due Within the Next Week"... I must be missing something. Thanks.

Ahhh... I figured it out. My "Due Soon" setting was only set for the next 2 days, and that was the problem. Sorry to bug, and I appreciate the kind replies!

-Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike111 View Post
As for the 7*24 hours thing... Wouldn't this Friday be within 7 days from now.. and if so, it should be showing up right now under "Due Within the Next Week"...
Eek. I was living in the past. 2/13 is this week! Better add "Get Valentine's Day Card" to my list!

Curt