The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Having issues getting Contexts to work? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Try this:

1. At the OmniFocus home screen, click the New Item button to add an item to the inbox.
2. At the New Inbox Item screen, type the title
3. Touch "context" and choose a context (say, Errands)
4. Touch Save to return to the OmniFocus home screen.
5. Click the Contexts folder to open it.
6. Click Errands to open it.

Shouldn't the new item I just added be listed in Errands? Wait...I just discovered that it does show up if I also assign the item to a Project. But I don't want to do that. Does every item have to be assigned to a project?