The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to sync to MobileMe? Multiple computers?... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am sure this is an FAQ, but every time I read about syncing it explains the iPhone method. I have Omnifocus on my Mac Pro...want to sync it to MobileMe so I can also access it from my MacBook. Is this possible?

I actually do have an iphone, and want that to sync too, but I am waiting until the sneaky peak hits beta or final, then go full circle. But for now at least want to get multiple computers synced. Thanks

Frank

Oh snap...I just read the 1.0 release notes...so computer to computer (via mobilelme) sync is just in 1.1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankmcma View Post
Oh snap...I just read the 1.0 release notes...so computer to computer (via mobilelme) sync is just in 1.1?
Yes, you need 1.1 to sync your database with another instance of OmniFocus, whether on iPhone or desktop.

Just to make sure it's clear: the reason OmniFocus 1.1 is a beta (and not final yet) is the syncing. So if you don't want to deal with the pitfalls and perils of beta software, you should not be syncing on Macs either.