The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Improving sync performance Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Thank you Brian for taking the time to explain in detail what is happening.
I have not tried to sync after makig changes. I have been timing the initial sync, and that may be the issue based on your email...

Initial sync from my MBP to MM or WebDav would sync fully. Iphone would have to do full download, and MBP would have to do download as MM or Webdav is latest version. But once this happens, some adds, moves, changes should sync quickly even if I don't run the smoosh script. Do I have this all correct?

Humble thanks again!
Mark

Yes, your understanding is correct. You have been assimilated :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
You have been assimilated :)
I think the proper term is now "smooshed." :D

-Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
I think the proper term is now "smooshed." :D

-Dennis
Of course! Why didn't I think of that?!? :)