The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Getting rid of the Text Insertion style Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi.

I am new to OmniOutliner. I have v3 Standard.

I created a new outline by opening an RTF file and moving things around to make the format I wanted. The font that was originally in the RTF file is awful, and I wanted to override all the columns with a new font. But even though I applied a new style, the old Text Insertion style remains on ever single row, and I have to go to each row, highlight the text, and THEN remove it. This is totally infuriating.

Is there another way to do this? In the future, how do I create outlines from RTF files without this aggravation?

Thanks.