The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Due dates in the quick-entry panel - how? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Is it possible to use the quick-entry panel to enter start or due-dates? I haven't found an answer by searching the forums or by noodling around with OF. However, I have noticed that Tim Gaden at Hawkwings is able to enter due dates in his quick-entry panel, judging by the screenshots from his new OF preview. See:

http://www.hawkwings.net/2007/11/18/...o-public-beta/

Is there some preferences setting that I'm not aware of? Or does Tim have a special tricked-out version of OF?