The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Add projects to sidebar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Would anyone else like the ability to add a couple of current projects to the sidebar? I'd love to be able to hit the Forecast view and also certain projects, all without drilling down/up (which is pretty laggy, for me at least).

I'm putting together a list of things I'd like to see and figured I'd try to get others here to also vote them up. :)

(Another is, when I'm pushing something forward +1 day/week/month, for OF to keep the time if I've got something other than the default 12:00 am in there already, instead of changing it to 12:00.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daverobeson View Post
Would anyone else like the ability to add a couple of current projects to the sidebar? I'd love to be able to hit the Forecast view and also certain projects, all without drilling down/up (which is pretty laggy, for me at least).
Project-mode perspectives would provide this, and be more generally useful.
Quote:
(Another is, when I'm pushing something forward +1 day/week/month, for OF to keep the time if I've got something other than the default 12:00 am in there already, instead of changing it to 12:00.)
Amen, brother!