The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
Customize Omniweb Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I have some few questions:
In my "Favorites Bar" -> "Toolbars" show, i can not have more than 3 rows on width, how could i expend more like Opera.
I 'm looking for an "How to" to change appearance, for example the color outline of adress bar or some icons.
Is it possible to not display the "TabDrawer" with one more open ?
How can i block referrer or custom this ?
I read dev do a lot of work about Applescript, i wondered what users do with.
If anyone could give me an example :).

thanks you :).
 
Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by kana View Post
In my "Favorites Bar" -> "Toolbars" show, i can not have more than 3 rows on width, how could i expend more like Opera.
Unfortunately you can't right now.

Quote:
I 'm looking for an "How to" to change appearance, for example the color outline of adress bar or some icons.
Essentially you just open up the OmniWeb bundle in finder and replace the images with the ones you want. Some people have made installers to do this like Jon Hicks:

http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/journal...for-omniweb-55

That might be a starting place though it isn't really a walkthrough.

Quote:
Is it possible to not display the "TabDrawer" with one more open ?
We have request for this but it isn't currently possible.

Quote:
How can i block referrer or custom this ?
Can you describe in a little more detail what you're wanting to do here?
__________________
Troy Brandt
Omni Person
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb View Post
Can you describe in a little more detail what you're wanting to do here?
I think this is what is being referred to here: http://bubble.ro/How_to_block_referrer_detection.html
 
I see. I probably should have picked up on that. We have a request for this, I've added your vote!
__________________
Troy Brandt
Omni Person
 
Thanks a lot for yours answers,

About "Favorites Bar" i tested "bookdog demo" to synchronise my bookmark from Opera, strangely... Omniweb appears with 4 rows..., so now i'm back to 3 after cleaning my favorite.

Best regards.
 
Is there any way to change the height of the navigation bar? It's stretching some of the icons I'd like to use.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield View Post
Is there any way to change the height of the navigation bar? It's stretching some of the icons I'd like to use.
Hello,

Maybe you can use small icons without text or just use text by right clic on "navigation bar".
 
Hello,

An another question, how can i "fit to width" on large page ?
In some web sites i have to use horizontal scroll.
I think it is possible with CSS but i don't know anything about that :/.

thanks :)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kana View Post
Hello,

An another question, how can i "fit to width" on large page ?
In some web sites i have to use horizontal scroll.
I think it is possible with CSS but i don't know anything about that :/.

thanks :)
You can press the green ("+") button in the title bar on the left, that will try to size the width and height of the window to fit the page. Is this what you're looking for?
__________________
Troy Brandt
Omni Person
 
thanks for your answer,
My screen is 1280*1024 and Omniweb max width.
So it's little lazy from me, and it concerne only 2-3 sites i visite but i'll appreciate to find a tip :).
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Customize alert sounds? SFF OmniFocus for iPhone 1 2012-03-14 05:55 AM
How to customize colors dogpaw OmniFocus for iPhone 7 2010-08-01 01:28 PM
Customize column buddyforone OmniFocus 1 for Mac 1 2010-07-07 09:37 AM
More choices for Customize Toolbar Roger Barre OmniOutliner 3 for Mac 0 2008-02-23 10:49 AM
customize ical format? adhamh OmniPlan General 5 2007-06-08 11:08 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.