The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Context: waiting for <something to happen> Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm sure others have employed this, but it just came across to me that when I have actions that are dependent on something to happen, and that something has no predictable start or due date, and is not dependent on any person to do something, that I create a waiting for like:

WF: New hire
WF: Staff leaves employ

I have certain actions that need to take place whenever someone is hired, or leaves employ.

Bob