The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thank You OmniFocus Community! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I want to thank the Omni developers for all of the hard work and creativity that has gone into the creation of OmniFocus. I had one of the first invites and it has been amazing to watch the product grow, change, and get better. It has been wonderful to be a part of the alpha program. I rely on OF daily to get my job done. I always cringe when I buy software, but I look forward to buying this product.

There are so many users that are moving this product forward and helping people make better use of it.

In particular, I would like to give a shout out to Curt Clifton. His posts are always lucid and he does a great job of making things understandable. In addition, I his scripts have been very useful.

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve View Post
I want to thank the Omni developers for all of the hard work and creativity that has gone into the creation of OmniFocus. I had one of the first invites and it has been amazing to watch the product grow, change, and get better.
I'd second that: I'm particularly impressed by the way every bug report/feature request gets a personal reply. Also my thanks to the forum dwellers - I have enjoyed our debates! :)