The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Perspectives not remembering window width? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is anyone else seeing this, where after opening a saved perspective, the window width isn't the saved width?

I thought it used to do this in previous versions. (I'm now using 94914.) I have an older perspective which will open a narrow window wider. (That older perspective also prevents me from then narrowing the window, so there may be a couple of different bugs here).

I should also note that option-clicking a perspective to open in a new window will open in the correct size.

(Filed as feedback.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasong View Post
Is anyone else seeing this, where after opening a saved perspective, the window width isn't the saved width? [...]
I noted the same. Also I was hoping that the perspective would save the toolbar status but it seems not. I don't know if this was ever possible.

I also want to save the toolbar status and filed a request for just that.

We have a bug logged on this, <bug://bugs/42274> (Option to have a custom toolbar for a perspective)> though it isn't currently scheduled for 1.0. I've attached this thread to it as a vote, though.

Yes, I concur.

Yes, please.

you might already know this , but if you want your votes counted by the omni group, submit it as formal feedback under " help" " send feedback " in O.F. and reference the bug that Tim mentioned .
Forum posts aren't counted as votes .