The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cannot Put Subproject On Hold Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I apologize if this has already been discussed, but I was unable to find any mention in the forums.

My problem is this. The projects in the left-hand panel can be put on hold, but I can't find a way to put the subprojects on hold. Either the subprojects should show up in the left-hand panel, or I should be able to set a subproject to hold via right-click.

Both of these will work as you expect by promoting the action group to be a project; you can then structure it in the sidebar with folders. There is certainly room for discussion here, but as of now, the groups of actions inside projects are just that -- groups of actions, not full-fledged projects with their own desired outcomes.

I hope this helps; but if this doesn't suit your needs, make sure to use Send Feedback to explain your scenario so we can consider it in the future.