The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus Alpha vs Various GTD Apps Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Given that there's a preference, I don't see why setting "soon" to a low number is twisty. I like to be able to see a few days out, so I have it set to 3. If you don't like that, set it lower. (Then again, I also use flags for "today", so clearly I have my head screwed on wrong. ;-)

Snarkiness aside, part of the reason I do things this way is that a) not everything that I have to do has a due date b) I want to be working on things before they're due, not just on the date that they're due. I find the red and orange coloring distinguishing enough to make the list of items in my sorted & grouped by date view scannable.

Last edited by sprugman; 2007-11-25 at 07:54 PM..