The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Count of projects, actions and .zips, mac and iphone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I know how to get a count of my project and actions on the iphone (click on the "i" icon and scroll down).

Is there a way to find the same thing on the Mac version?

Also, the iphone reports 145 zip files, but the desktop version shows two zips files and an xml file inside "OmniFocus.ofocus".

I'm puzzled why these counts are so different.

Note that the files were just sync'ed a few minutes ago.

- Don

Last edited by dschaffner; 2009-08-23 at 11:36 AM..