The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't move/copy tasks between docs Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I can no longer move tasks by dragging them OR copy and paste them between docs. This seemed to work for a while, but quit. I need to move tasks between several documents, but cannot.

Version 2.0
Mac OS X 10.6.8

Hi! Sorry to hear you're having trouble copying tasks between documents. I was not able to reproduce this problem here in a basic test (on Snow Leopard or Lion).

It's possible that we have a bug related to copying one of the tasks in your selection. Are you able to copy/drag any tasks at all (i.e. in a new, blank document), or just specific tasks from a specific document?

If you wouldn't mind sending us a copy of your file for testing, you can include a gibberish version by using Help > Send Feedback in the app. That should allow us to find the problem much more easily. Thanks!

Joel R
Software Test Pilot
The Omni Group

I have four docs that I work with, and cannot copy/drag between any of them...I will send two of these files via Help > Send Feedback, thanks!