The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Column resizing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Column resizing is great, but when I tried to reduce the column width, the whole window size gets reduced instead of just the column.

Is anyone else seeing this?

The window resizes rather than the column whatever I try.

I'm seeing the same thing, on two separate machines. If I try to resize the "due date" column (or the arrows column to the right of context which indicates if tasks are dependent or independent) the whole window resizes (at the right size). Not what I'd consider normal UI behavior :-)

From the MOTD: "Added a bunch of sizing code to avoid having a horizontal scroller in the content outline or Quick Entry panel. As part of this, the sidebar splitter and column resizing will resize the window for you if a horizontal scroller would otherwise have been needed."

Curt

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
From the MOTD: "Added a bunch of sizing code to avoid having a horizontal scroller in the content outline or Quick Entry panel. As part of this, the sidebar splitter and column resizing will resize the window for you if a horizontal scroller would otherwise have been needed."
Curt,

Thanks. I see it now.

Ken