The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

I want to focus on multiple contexts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have just done a major sweep of my omnifocus document and have everything nicely grouped into projects and contexts.

I would like to make a perspective for when I'm sat at my computer in the hotel room in the morning.
I imagined that I'd be able to do this by selecting all of the contexts relevant in this situation, ie: @online, @email, @phone, @UKofficeHours.

I had expected I could just press the Focus button and then save a perspective, as I can in the projects view when I select multiple projects and then focus on only them.

Focus is greyed out in the contexts view though.
I've paused all my @home contexts, but I'd like to *not* see my active stuff that I still use whilst travelling (@gig, @shopping etc) in this perspective.

Any ninjas know how I can set this up?
Apologies if this is RTFM-basic....
M.