The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Some OmniFocus Scripts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
The "Add OmniFocus Action" script did nothing for me until I deleted the "on assistiveDevicesSupportEnabled()" by revising it to automatically return a "true" result:

on assistiveDevicesSupportEnabled()
-- check to see if assistive devices is enabled
return true
end assistiveDevicesSupportEnabled

It seems to have been choking on the "set UI_enabled to UI elements enabled" line. Now it works fine. (I already had assistive devices enabled, of course; could it have made a difference that I am running the Finder and all my other programs in Japanese?)
Thanks for that report. I suspected that non-English localizations might be affecting that code. It's a bit surprising though, since that code is based on an example provided by Apple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
As for the "Open Linked Mail Message" script, it works when I run it from the Script menu or from ScriptEditor, but not when I run it by clicking it in the OmniFocus toolbar. Odd.
That is odd. It works fine from the toolbar for me. Have you tried restarting OmniFocus?

Curt