The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Recently changed Mac now no Omnifocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello I've recently changed Macs and now omnifocus will not launch. Would somebody be able to point me in the right direction. I have a new mac book pro and migrated info from my macbook. Everything else appears to be working fine just the Omnifocus? Many thanks in anticipation.

Are you getting some kind of error when you try to launch OmniFocus? Does the icon bounce in the dock and then disappear? If re-downloading the app from our website doesn't help, I'd recommend getting in touch with support via omnifocus@omnigroup.com or calling +1 800-315-6664 between 10am and 5pm pacific.