The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

[Download] Capture the action when no Mac/iPhone is in sight! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dear OmniFocus community,

last week after reading this excellent blog article, I realized how fundamentally my behaviour changed with OmniFocus in the last twelve months.

Since then I mostly used notebooks to capture upoming tasks and transfer them to OmniFocus later. But it never felt right, so I've created two templates (for now) that you might find useful too. If you have any questions or feedback, please let me know!

Quote:
»Getting Things Done« is not just about great software like OmniFocus for Mac and iPhone. It starts with a change of your habits. Collect tasks the instant they arise and transfer them to OmniFocus later with these templates ...
http://unttld.co.uk/labs/omnifocus-quick-entry/

P.S.: Dear OmniFocus team, I hope you don't mind I used and remixed your app icon for this … If you do, please let me know and I'll take it down immediately. Keep up the excellent work!

Last edited by FFFFlorian; 2009-08-09 at 09:10 AM..