The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > General > Forums Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Way to show threads I've posted in Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to show just the threads I've posted in that also have new posts? Some other forums I use have a link like "Show new replies to your posts". This is very convenient for keeping track of possible replies to my questions/discussion.

Especially with the high volume of the OF forum, this would be very useful to me.

This would be very helpful indeed, but I haven't seen this feature on a vB board before. It could exist, I just haven't seen it used.

I was just looking for the same thing. I've been looking, but I can't find a way to see new threads. I'd love to have this feature on the forum.

The search interface lets you look for the threads that contain posts by a given forum member. Does that help?