The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to store project to do list/ advise from people in omnifocus ? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

1. I have a long list of advice received from my father , mother , uncle , colleagues since I have started my business .. They are currently set by person's name and in notes all the advise given

2. I am getting a software developed from a vendor and kept a list of things to do inside. Since he develops feature at his pace and the concept of deadlines don't appeal to him , I have changes pending from Dec 18 2010 which I need to track , so I can keep reminding him .

Currently I have set them as 'dropped' and no context has been set for advise and for software i have made @Soft Dev context .

So when I am doing a weekly review I see these items last when I change the status to dropped.

My question is

A. Should I keep them in omnifocus like it is ? If Yes , is there a better way to do this then what I have been doing ?

B. Should I keep them in a separate program like Omni Outliner and keep them there & link the files back ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	May 24, 2011 - Changes  - Omnifocus forum.jpg
Views:	694
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	1907   Click image for larger version

Name:	May 24, 2011 - Advise - Omnifocus forum.jpg
Views:	628
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	1908  

Last edited by pakiyabhai; 2011-05-23 at 11:01 PM.. Reason: Subscribe to thread