The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Exporting Text and URLs Together? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Drag and drop doesn't seem to support grabbing text and accompanying urls. The closest I can get is exporting/printing a pdf, but still I have a problem grabbing the text and urls together. Preview, Acrobat etc. seem to be resisting my moves in the same way OF does.

Any clever tricks I've missed? An extensive search here and in the manual doesn't reveal a silver bullet.

Thanks.

What are you trying to do?

In my effort to be brief, that post really wan't too clear!

I'm trying to grab an action with an accompanying url (either as a note or as another action) and copy it into another application through drag and drop, copy and paste, or export. The text is no problem, but the url will not copy, regardless of where it is. Drag and drop doesn't work. If I print a pdf, the urls are active, but I can't edit the pdf without jumping through an insane amount of hoops. This leads me to believe OF can't export these urls. But if I'm missing the obvious, I'd love to know.

Thanks.