The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Send to Inbox" is disabled in Mail Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've started using Mail > Services > OmniFocus: Send to Inbox to send a selected email message to OmniFocus.

But it's stopped working. I select a message in my Inbox list, and Send to Inbox is disabled in the Services menu. When I select text in a message, Send to Inbox still works.

I've quit and relaunched both OmniFocus and Mail to no effect.

Can you use Send to Inbox for a selected message?

[submitted as formal feedback]

If you open the clippings pane of OmniFocus' preferences, is the Mail-Clip-O-Tron 3000 installed? If not, install it; if it is, this may be a bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
If you open the clippings pane of OmniFocus' preferences, is the Mail-Clip-O-Tron 3000 installed?
I installed Clip-O-Tron a while ago. I just reinstalled it, and "Send to Inbox" is back.

What triggers the need to reinstall? a new OmniWeb? a new Mail?

my experience was , it had to be reinstalled with every update to OF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ext555
my experience was , it had to be reinstalled with every update to OF
If so, it's good we're past the hourly update phase.