The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Will Omniplan output to pdf or print [now available in v1.1] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
OmniPlan for iPad v1.1 adds PDF export, as well as task and resource HTML reports. (We submitted it to the App Store last week, where it's currently waiting for Apple's review.)

If there are other reports you'd like to see, please let us know!
Purchased software - my dearest app yet! - wrote up project and then searched for output tab. Mmmmmmmm does not exist, or is so well hidden I can't find it. Not happy Ken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdcroft View Post
Purchased software - my dearest app yet! - wrote up project and then searched for output tab. Mmmmmmmm does not exist, or is so well hidden I can't find it. Not happy Ken.
In the project list, tap on the Edit button (top right corner), then select a document by tapping on it, and tap the "Send To" button (top left corner). Choose how you'd like to send the document (by email, to another app, or to a printer), then choose exactly what you'd like to send:
  • OmniPlan — a copy of the original document
  • Canvas Gantt — a one-page PDF of the Gantt chart
  • Paginated Gantt — a multi-page PDF of the Gantt chart
  • Task Report — an HTML report with details about every task
  • Resource Report — an HTML report of each resource and their task assignments

I hope this helps, and I'm sorry the export options weren't easier to find!